Style C, L-Shaped Reservoirs
Additional Product Information
The Style C, L-Shaped Series provides users with a vertical reservoir and an adjacent platform for mounting system components. The reservoir cover is hinged for convenient access to the inside of the reservoir. The reservoir and platform are fully supported by and welded to a skid allowing for most system assemblies to be completed remotely and then transported to another location for drop in installation.
- Reservoir capacities ranging from 10 to 600 gallons
- Channel gasket installed
- Reservoir covers are secured with multiple T-handle latches. On reservoirs larger than 60 gallons the cover is supported by chain when opened
- Reservoir bottom is flat
- (1) 3/4 inch NPT drain (plugged)
- Platform base plate thicknesses range from 7 Ga to .50 inch
- 3 inch wide kick plate on front of skid
- Exterior painted with a LDI gray primer
- Interior coated with rust preventative oil
- 5 inch front mount GT623 Series sight gage (less than 300 gallons)
- 10 inch front mount G1615 Series sight gage (300 gallon and above)
- Card thermometer integral to sight gage, dual scale 0° to 220°F and -20° to 110°C graduations
- 5201 filler breather
Sight gage, filler breather and T-handles provided loose with shipment
- Carbon steel reservoir
- Buna N seals
- Sight Gage
- GT623 Series: molded, transparent nylon sight gage with black powder coated steel guard
- G1615 Series: aluminum construction
- Zinc plated fill cap with nylon strainer basket
- Reservoirs are not designed for internal positive or negative pressure applications. For these applications, consult the factory.
- Industry accepted design practice for hydraulic systems limits maximum operating temperature to 180° F (82° C), but materials used for fabrication of the reservoirs are capable of operating between -40° and 212° F (-40° and 100° C).
Common Modifications Available
Containment lip in place of kick plate (add CL to part number)
Stainless steel construction
Unpainted (add -UP to part number)
Custom Modifications Available
Suction ports, lines, strainers and filters
Return ports, down pipes and diffusers
Sight gage locations and features
Machined mounting plates or blocks
Modifications to internal baffle(s)
Heaters and level switches
Top coat finish
Component installation and packaging
Minimum quantities may apply
LDI offers other product series with platform and reservoir combinations that are supported with a skid.
LDI also offers product series without integrated skid or adjacent platform to satisfy the requirements of a range of applications.
LDI specializes in custom reservoirs with experience designing and fabricating reservoirs of all shapes and sizes to meet our customers' specific needs.
Our capabilities in fabrications go beyond just reservoirs and sheet metal construction. Custom fabrication of brackets, frames and structures is also part of our business supported by our experience in design and manufacture of related products.