Vertical Series Reservoir, Non-JIC
Additional Product Information
The Vertical Series Non-JIC reservoirs incorporate a square body with a flat bottom that extends past the reservoir body to serve as the mounting surface of the reservoir. A sight glass and hardware to mount a cover are supplied loose with each reservoir.
- Reservoir capacities ranging from 5 to 40 gallons
- Channel gasket installed
- Cover plates are sold separately, refer to Cover Series 1, 2, 2A or 3 for available options
- Reservoir bottom is flat
- (1) 1/2 inch NPT drain (plugged)
- Exterior painted with a LDI gray primer
- Interior coated with rust preventative oil
- 5 inch back mount GT623 Series sight gage, location varies by reservoir selected
- Card thermometer, dual scale 0°F to 220°F and -20°C to 110°C
Sight gage and hardware to mount a cover provided loose with reservoir
- Carbon steel construction
- Buna N seals
- Molded, transparent nylon sight gage with black powder coated steel guard
- Zinc plated fill cap with nylon strainer basket
- Reservoirs are not designed for internal positive or negative pressure applications. For these applications, consult the factory.
- Industry accepted design practice for hydraulic systems limits maximum operating temperature to 180° F (82° C), but materials used for fabrication of the reservoirs are capable of operating between -40° and 212° F (-40° and 100° C).
Common Modifications Available
- Unpainted (-UP)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Sight gage with aluminum construction (-AG)
Custom Modifications Available
- Include standard or custom cover
- Suction ports, lines and filters
- Return ports, down pipes and diffusers
- Containment stands and trays
- Heaters and level switches
- Top coat finish
- Component installation and packaging
Minimum quantities may apply.
LDI offers other vertical series reservoirs that vary in construction and available options.
LDI also offers reservoir types other than vertical styles to meet a range of applications.
LDI specializes in custom reservoirs with experience designing and fabricating reservoirs of all shapes and sizes to meet our customers' specific needs.
Our capabilities in fabrications go beyond just reservoirs and sheet metal construction. Custom fabrication of brackets, frames and structures is also part of our business supported by our experience in design and manufacture of related products.