Air Over Oil Reservoirs - Wall Mount
Additional Product Information
Air over oil reservoirs provide precision hydraulic power from shop air. Exact cylinder movement is achieved without the high cost of conventional hydraulic power requiring pump, motor, filter, etc.
Basic circuits, when used with low pressure hydraulic check, flow control and directional valves, allow oil (driven at 1 : 1 ratio) to force piston rod at the same speed through both forward and return stroke. The speed control is adjustable to your work requirement.
- 3/8 inch NPTF inlet
- 1/4 inch NPTF equalizer
- 3/8 inch NPTF out
- Aluminum base and cover
- Buna N seals
- Break resistant, colorless, transparent polymer
- Aluminum bowl and sight gage may be specified
Temperature & Pressure Ratings
Maximum working temperature:
- Polymer up to 140°F (60°C)
- Aluminum up to 250°F (121.1°C)
Maximum working pressure:
- Polymer up to 60 PSI (413.7 kPa)
- Aluminum up to 100 PSI (689.5 kPa)
Custom Modifications Available
- Modifications of aluminum bowl or aluminum bowl with gage available. Consult our factory.
Minimum quantities may apply.