G260 Series Vented Oil Gage - Male Elbow (3/8 or 1/2 pipe)
Additional Product Information
The G260 Series vented oil gage has a long male elbow base for direct side mounting. The viewing window has 360° adjustment for optimal orientation to view fluid after installation. The sealing gaskets are contained on both their ID and OD to facilitate trouble-free assembly after on-site repositioning of the viewing window.
- .88 inch SQ base
- Machined from brass bar stock
- Male tapered pipe thread base connection (3/8 or 1/2 inch NPTF)
- .53 inch wide viewing window, length varies from 4.33 to 12.58 inches depending on gage selected
- 360° adjustment of viewing window
- Suitable for use with most machine lubricating oils
- Brass construction
- Buna N seals
- Borosilicate glass sight
- When installing oil gage in a confined space, disassemble base from oil gage to allow the individual base to be installed separately to the reservoir. Once base is in position and secure, reassemble the loose oil gage components to the base.
- Maximum operating temperature of 250°F (121°C) with standard Buna N seals. For applications not compatible with Buna N seal material, consult factory for available options and corresponding temperature ratings.
Common Modifications Available
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Seal Material: Butyl, Fluorocarbon (Viton®), Ethylene Propylene (EPDM) or Silicone
- Sight Material: Polycarbonate, Redlined Glass
- Vent Cap Options: male pipe, female pipe, tube fitting, non-vented, filter or filler cap
- Adjustable fluid level indicator rings
- Two viewing windows machined into shield
- Add drain to gage base
Custom Modifications Available
- Body Material: Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel
- Surface Treatments: Zinc, Nickel or Chrome plate
Minimum quantities may apply.
When smaller viewing windows or thread connections are required, the G150 Series oil gages offer these features.
When a shorter stand-off from the reservoir is required, the following oil gage series come with a shorter base elbow to provide a more compact assembly.
As an alternative to disassembling the oil gage to use in confined spaces, the following oil gage series utilize an adapter union fitting to connect the gage to the reservoir.
When monitoring fluid temperature within the oil gage is required, the following gage series provide options to satisfy this requirement.
In addition to the drain option available in this gage series, the following gage series incorporate a drain with integral flow control.