G300 Series Vented Oil Gage - Straight Male Base (1/8 to 3/8 pipe)
Additional Product Information
The G300 Series vented brass oil gage has a straight hex base with male pipe thread. A shield with machined viewing window surrounds the tubular glass sight. The viewing window has 360° adjustment for optimal orientation to view fluid after installation. The sealing gaskets are contained on both their ID and OD to facilitate trouble-free assembly after on-site repositioning of the viewing window.
- Gage base machined from brass hex bar stock
- Male tapered pipe thread base connection (1/8, 1/4 or 3/8 inch NPTF)
- .39 inch wide viewing window, length varies from 1.79 to 7.33 inches depending on gage selected
- 360° adjustment of viewing window
- Suitable for use with most machine lubricating oils
- Brass construction
- Buna N seals
- Borosilicate glass sight
- Maximum operating temperature of 250°F (121°C) with standard Buna N seals. For applications not compatible with Buna N seal material, consult factory for available options and corresponding temperature ratings.
Common Modifications Available
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Seal Material: Butyl, Fluorocarbon (Viton®), Ethylene Propylene (EPDM) or Silicone
- Sight Material: Polycarbonate, Redlined Glass
- Vent Cap Options: male pipe, female pipe, tube fitting, non-vented, filter or filler cap
- Adjustable fluid level indicator rings
- Two viewing windows machined into shield
Custom Modifications Available
- Body Material: Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel
- Surface Treatments: Zinc, Nickel or Chrome plate
Minimum quantities may apply.
When larger viewing windows or thread connections are required, the G320 Series oil gages offer these features.
When stand-offs from the reservoir are required, the following oil gage series provide male elbow bases to provide the clearance.
When monitoring fluid temperature within the oil gage is required, the following gage series provide options to satisfy this requirement.
The following gage series incorporate a drain with integral flow control.