G900 Series Vented Oil Gage - Male Elbow (3/8 or 1/2 pipe) With Drain
Additional Product Information
The G900 Series vented brass oil gage with male elbow base with integral drain. Flow through the drain is controlled by a needle valve in the gage base. Thread options include 3/8 or 1/2 NPTF threads. The viewing window has 360° adjustment for optimal orientation to view fluid after installation. The sealing gaskets are contained on both their ID and OD to facilitate trouble-free assembly after on-site repositioning of the viewing window.
- .88 inch SQ base
- Machined from brass bar stock
- Male tapered pipe thread base connection (3/8 or 1/2 inch NPTF)
- Designed for removal of base to facilitate gage installation in a confined space
- Drain with needle valve control
- .53 inch wide viewing window, length varies from 4.33 to 12.58 inches depending on gage selected
- 360° adjustment of viewing window
- Suitable for use with most machine lubricating oils
- Brass construction
- Buna N seals
- Borosilicate glass sight
- When installing oil gage in a confined space, disassemble the base needle valve subassembly from the rest of the oil gage. Install the base subassembly separately to the reservoir. Once base subassembly is in position and secure, reassemble the loose oil gage components to the base.
- Maximum operating temperature of 250°F (121°C) with standard Buna N seals. For applications not compatible with Buna N seal material, consult factory for available options and corresponding temperature ratings.
Common Modifications Available
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Seal Material: Butyl, Fluorocarbon (Viton®), Ethylene Propylene (EPDM) or Silicone
- Sight Material: Polycarbonate, Redlined Glass
- Vent Cap Options: male pipe, female pipe, tube fitting, non-vented, filter or filler cap
- Adjustable fluid level indicator rings
- Two viewing windows machined into shield
Custom Modifications Available
- Body Material: Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel
- Surface Treatments: Zinc, Nickel or Chrome plate
Minimum quantities may apply.
When smaller viewing windows or thread connections are required, the G800 Series oil gages offer these features.
If needle valve flow control of the drain is not required, the following oil gage series provide a male elbow base without the needle valve.
As an alternative to disassembling the oil gage to use in confined spaces, the following oil gage series utilize an adapter union fitting to connect the gage to the reservoir.
When monitoring fluid temperature within the oil gage is required, the following gage series provide options to satisfy this requirement.