GTW150 Series Vented Oil Gage - Male Elbow (1/4 to 3/4 pipe) with Dial Thermometer
Additional Product Information
The GTW150 Series vented brass oil gage has a male elbow base with integral dial thermometer. The viewing window has 360° adjustment during installation for optimal orientation to view fluid during installation. The dry dial thermometer is self-contained within a thermowell for monitoring fluid temperature. This construction allows the thermometer face to be rotated after gage installation for optimal viewing position. The sealing gaskets are contained on both their ID and OD to facilitate trouble-free assembly after on-site repositioning of the viewing window.
- .88 inch SQ base
- Machined from brass bar stock
- Male tapered pipe thread base connection (1/4, 1/2 or 3/4 inch NPTF)
- .39 inch wide viewing window, length varies from 1.33 to 7.33 inches depending on gage selected
- 360° adjustment of viewing window
- 1.81 inch diameter dual scale dial thermometer, 0° to 300°F and -20° to 150°C
- Dial thermometer may be rotated or removed from gage without loss of fluid
- Suitable for use with most machine lubricating oils
- Brass construction
- Buna N seals
- Borosilicate glass sight
- Maximum operating temperature of 250°F (121°C) with standard Buna N seals. For applications not compatible with Buna N seal material, consult factory for available options and corresponding temperature ratings.
Common Modifications Available
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Seal Material: Butyl, Fluorocarbon (Viton®), Ethylene Propylene (EPDM) or Silicone
- Sight Material: Polycarbonate, Redlined Glass
- Vent Cap Options: male pipe, female pipe, tube fitting, non-vented, filter or filler cap
- Adjustable fluid level indicator rings
- Two viewing windows machined into shield
- Add drain to gage base
Custom Modifications Available
- Body Material: Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel
- Surface Treatments: Zinc, Nickel or Chrome plate
Minimum quantities may apply.
When space is at a premium, the GTW100 Series offers a smaller thermometer face.
The GT100 Series eliminates the thermowell and provides direct reading of the fluid temperature.