LDI Industries has a first shift (6:00 am to 2:30 pm Monday thru Friday) position available for a Swivel Deburr / Assembler. This position would consist of deburring, washing and assembly of hydraulic swivels. There could also be some machine operation with this position.
- This position requires excellent eye-hand coordination while using various air powered grinders and sanders.
- Must be able to control the process of removing burrs from critical areas without damage to surrounding part features.
- Must be able to wear all protective equipment throughout the day (eye, hearing, foot protective equipment), some lifting required / most can be done with hoist.
- Previous experience preferred, but not necessary.
Email current resume to: email@example.com
Duties and responsibilities:
- Full-time first shift (6:00 am to 2:30 pm) Monday thru Friday
- Assemble hydraulic swivels
- Test swivels
- Paint swivels
- Previous experience is preferred, but not necessary
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and responsibilities:
- Contact carrier representatives to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping.
- Deliver or route materials to departments using hand-truck, conveyor, or sorting bins.
- Determine shipping methods, routes, or rates for materials to be shipped.
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy.
- Pack, seal, label, or affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tools, power tools, or postage meter.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or record-keeping purposes.
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Past experience in the timely storage, picking, packaging and shipment of products preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have previous familiarity in working with computer based shipping system (UPS Worldwide preferable).
- Past exposure to material handling equipment, include of fork-lifts a real plus.
- A good attendance records and a “can do” attitude are a must.
- Must be capable of occasionally lifting up to 50 to 75 pounds.
- First shift core work hours 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. CST Monday – Friday with occasional overtime. Second shift core work hours 2:30 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. CST Monday – Thursday.
- LDI will consider part-time hours which could be ideal to work around school aged children or retirees looking to stay active.
Send resume to: email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load / unload operate, CNC lathes and/or machining centers or manual machines.
- Quality at the source measurements and SPC / will train
- No experience needed or necessary. LDI will train.
- Familiarity with basic computer terminal data entry.
1st shift full-time Monday thru Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
2nd shift full-time Monday thru Thursday 2:30 pm to 1:00 am
Part-time work is also available. Great opportunity for someone wanting part-time work or going to school working part-time hours.
Send resumes to: Eselvoski@ldi-industries.com
- Full-time first shift (6:00 am to 2:30 pm Monday thru Friday). An experience part-time fabricator may be considered.
- The Core Process is MIG with Mild Steel and thinner Stainless Steel.
- Minimum 2 years welding experience preferred.
- Hourly wage based on experience and skill level.
Please submit resume to: Ken Schamburek (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Choice of Shift and Work-hours include:
- Second shift: Ten hour days, Monday through Thursday
- First Shift: Eight hour days, Monday through Friday
- Part time: 28 or less hours per week and no benefits.
We have openings for individuals with a minumum of 3-5 years' experience setting up and operating Brown & Sharps, Acme or New Britain Screw Machines.
We also have openings for individuals at entry level, interested in learning the Screw Machines but utilized as operate-only until further training and competencies have been obtained.
Submit resume to Eselvoski@ldi-industries.com
- Set-up/Operate CNC Lathe Machine Centers
- Set-up/Operate CNC Vertical and Horizontal Milling Machine Centers
- Read blueprints
- Do quality at-the-source measurements
- 1-3 years of CNC machining experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate
- Proficient in interpreting prints, and shop mathematics
- Familiar with G-Code programs
- Utilization of standard inspection tools
- Ability to operate overhead cranes, hoists, and forklifts
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- First shift Monday - Friday, 8 hours per day
- Second shift four 10 hour days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Wage based on experience ($16.00/hour - $24.00/hour)
- Education and Training (Paid Training and Tuition Reimbursement)
Qualified applicants, submit resume to Ken Schamburek (email@example.com), Production Supervisor
We have an immediate opening for a full-time 1st shift associated in our Assembly Department.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
Qualified applicants, submit resume to Lois Meyer (firstname.lastname@example.org)