The Account Territory Manager is responsible for increasing business in existing accounts as well as pursuing new markets and customers. The right candidate must be able to interface with customers at multiple levels (commercial, technical and management) and deliver the value propositions LDI Industries offers.
The candidate must be a results-driven sales professional, with a record of achievement demonstrating initiative, perseverance and aptitude. This position is responsible for calling on OEM and Distributor accounts.
Sales territory will include Northern Illinois, Wisconsin, Upper Peninsula of Michigan, Iowa, and Minnesota. Travel, including day trips, should be approximately 50% of your time calling on existing and prospective customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop broad and deep relationships with customers’ procurement, engineering, and management to advance LDI’s comprehensive product line.
- Conduct inside / outside sales calls to existing and potential customers to promote LDI products.
- Timely and vigorous follow-up on sales quotes and leads.
- Ensure the Company is positioned to capture new design opportunities.
- Analyze sales and customer data to identify Industry trends, customer and Company needs, product performance or limitations, etc.
- Assist in developing sales and marketing materials and programs including web based and social media.
- Performs account management on issues pertaining to pricing, delivery and quality, and follow up until resolution.
Qualifications – Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required. BS in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of Industrial Sales / Account Management experience.
- Fluid Power or Metal Fabrication experience a plus.
Submit resume including salary requirements to: email@example.com
Duties and responsibilities:
- Contact carrier representatives to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping.
- Deliver or route materials to departments using hand-truck, conveyor, or sorting bins.
- Determine shipping methods, routes, or rates for materials to be shipped.
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy.
- Pack, seal, label, or affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tools, power tools, or postage meter.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or record-keeping purposes.
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Past experience in the timely storage, picking, packaging and shipment of products preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have previous familiarity in working with computer based shipping system (UPS Worldwide preferable).
- Past exposure to material handling equipment, include of fork-lifts a real plus.
- A good attendance records and a “can do” attitude are a must.
- Must be capable of occasionally lifting up to 50 to 75 pounds.
- Core work hours 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. CST with occasional overtime.
- LDI will consider part-time hours which could be ideal to work around school aged children or retirees looking to stay active.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load / unload operate, CNC lathes and/or machining centers or manual machines.
- Quality at the source measurements and SPC / will train
- No experience needed or necessary. LDI will train.
- Familiarity with basic computer terminal data entry.
1st shift full-time Monday thru Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
2nd shift full-time Monday thru Thursday 2:30 pm to 1:00 am
Part-time work is also available. Great opportunity for someone wanting part-time work or going to school working part-time hours.
Send resumes to: Eselvoski@ldi-industries.com
- Full-time first shift (6:00 am to 2:30 pm Monday thru Friday). An experience part-time fabricator may be considered.
- The Core Process is MIG with Mild Steel and thinner Stainless Steel.
- Minimum 2 years welding experience preferred.
- Hourly wage based on experience and skill level.
Please submit resume to: Ken Schamburek (email@example.com)
Choice of Shift and Work-hours include:
- Second shift: Ten hour days, Monday through Thursday
- First Shift: Eight hour days, Monday through Friday
- Part time: 28 or less hours per week and no benefits.
We have openings for individuals with a minumum of 3-5 years' experience setting up and operating Brown & Sharps, Acme or New Britain Screw Machines.
We also have openings for individuals at entry level, interested in learning the Screw Machines but utilized as operate-only until further training and competencies have been obtained.
Submit resume to Eselvoski@ldi-industries.com
- Set-up/Operate CNC Lathe Machine Centers
- Set-up/Operate CNC Vertical and Horizontal Milling Machine Centers
- Read blueprints
- Do quality at-the-source measurements
- 1-3 years of CNC machining experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate
- Proficient in interpreting prints, and shop mathematics
- Familiar with G-Code programs
- Utilization of standard inspection tools
- Ability to operate overhead cranes, hoists, and forklifts
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- First shift Monday - Friday, 8 hours per day
- Second shift four 10 hour days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Wage based on experience ($16.00/hour - $24.00/hour)
- Education and Training (Paid Training and Tuition Reimbursement)
Qualified applicants, submit resume to Ken Schamburek (firstname.lastname@example.org), Production Supervisor
We have an immediate opening for a full-time 1st shift associated in our Assembly Department.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
Qualified applicants, submit resume to Lois Meyer (email@example.com)