PMP300 Series - Pneumatic Panel Mount Systems
Additional Product Information
These “quick install” cost effective Centralized Lubrication Systems are pre-assembled with compatible components to minimize specification, purchasing and installation time. The automatic lubrication systems operate on 25 to 125 PSIG regulated & filtered shop air and a 120V, 60Hz 1Ph electrical supply for the included dual adjustable Repeat Cycle Timer and 3-Way Solenoid Valve. The systems are sized to meet most lubrication requirements. Each feed pump is independently and externally adjustable 0 to .01 cu in (0 to .20 cu cm) by using a fine micrometer thread .02 (.57mm) pitch adjustment. A clear window is provided on each Metering Pump for visual proof of actuation.
- Aluminum, Brass, Steel, Acrylic
- Buna N & Viton seals
- Nema compliant panels
- For grease applications, the combination of higher viscosities, ambient temperatures lower than 32°F(0°C), excessively long runs of output feed lines, along with the type and use of smaller inside diameter feed lines, will have an effect on the feed rate and output capabilities of these pumps.
Temperature & Pressure Ratings
- Maximum operating temperature up to 120°F (48°C)
- Minimum operating temperature 0°F (-17°C) oil
- Minimum operating temperature 32°F (0°C), grease
- Maximum output pressure up to 300 PSIG (2068 kPa)