This versatile timer is ideal for controlling the 3-Way Normally Closed Air Solenoid Valve(LDI Part No:832160) used to activate PMP100 when a PLC, touch activated switch, photo cell or proximity sensor are not available.
- "On time" setting energizes the solenoid valve which activates the PMP100.
- "Off time" setting de-energizes the solenoid valve which allows the PMP100 to reset for the next cycle and controls when that next cycle will occur.
- Will accommodate most industrial applications.
- Can be wired through a relay so it is only active when the "machine" to be lubricated by the PMP100 is actually running; or, it can be wired uninterrupted for continual operation.
- Molded plastic
- Screw terminals
- Operating instructions included
- Mounting hardware not furnished
- 8-Pin mounting base
- Recommended for use with PMP100 grease applications