RDB300 Series, Manual Control with Brush Application
Additional Product Information
The RDB300 Series of manual control chain oilers offers a selection of nine long wearing nylon or stainless steel bristle brushes. The toggle shut-off on the reservoir can be turned on and off without affecting the previously set feed rate. The drip rate is clearly visible through the large viewing window in the mounting shank.
There are five sizes of flat brushes available allowing inexpensive brush replacement at a fraction of former cost. Flat brushes can be set at bias to adapt to width needed or be trimmed to suit individual preferences.
- Central mounting shank facilitates mounting to customer supplied bracket.
- Easily disassembled for occasional cleaning.
- C-Thread for mounting, 1/2 to 5/8 inch UNF connection
- Aluminum construction
- Buna N seals
- Break resistant, colorless transparent polymer
Temperature & Pressure Ratings
- Polymer maximum working temperature up to 140° F (60°C)
- Nylon brush maximum working temperature up to 250°F (121°C)
- Stainless steel brush for maximum working temperature over 250°F (121°C)
- Ratings are at atmospheric pressure