G1620 Series Back Mount Sight Gage - Front Viewing With Card Thermometer
Additional Product Information
The G1620 Series back mount closed circuit sight gages provide front viewing of the fluid level through a clear sight glass. Integral to the sight gage is a thermometer contained within a white colored card for direct reading of the fluid temperature. The white colored card helps draw eye contact to the fluid level quickly.
- Centerline lengths of 3, 5 and 10 inches
- Back mount
- 1.00 x .95 inch body machined from extruded aluminum bar stock
- Fluid level visible from front of gage (.75 inches wide)
- Clear sight glass
- Card thermometer (3.00 inch centerline only), dual scale 60° to 180°F and 20° to 80°C graduations
- Card thermometer, dual scale 0° to 220°F and -20° to 110°C graduations
- 1/2-20UNF mounting studs accommodate reservoir wall thicknesses up to .75 inches
- Suitable for use with most hydraulic and machine lubricating oils
Access to inside of reservoir is required to mount this style sight gage.
- Aluminum construction
- Buna N or Fluorocarbon (Viton®) seals
- Borosilicate glass sight
- Red color alcohol within thermometer bulb
- Zinc plated, steel hex nuts
- Not recommended for use with water, steam, acidic fluids, caustic fluids and volatile fluids.
- 20 psi (138 kPa) maximum working pressure at 150°F (65°C)
Common Modifications Available
- Seal Material: Ethylene Propylene (EPDM)
- Blue alcohol within thermometer bulb (not available for 3.00 inch centers)
Minimum quantities may apply.
If the G1620 Series sight gages do not meet your application requirements, LDI offers several other sight gage products for monitoring fluid temperature and level that may meet these requirements.
Your fluid storage system is not complete until you define the reservoir. Off-the-shelf or customized to your specifications, consider LDI your source for: