GT603 Series Front Mount Flexible Vinyl Sight Gage - 360° Viewing With Dial Thermometer
Additional Product Information
The GT603 Series front mount closed circuit sight gage is mounted securely with end blocks made from aluminum. These end blocks are connected with a clear, flexible tubular vinyl sight providing 360° viewing of the fluid level. A wetted dial thermometer provides direct reading of the fluid temperature.
- Centerline lengths from 3 to 12 inches
- Front mount
- .88 inch square end blocks machined from aluminum bar stock
- .50 inch diameter tubular sight
- 360° of viewing fluid level
- 1.38 inch diameter dual scale dial thermometer, 50° to 300°F and 10° to 150°C
- 1/2-20UNF mounting studs accommodate reservoir wall thicknesses up to .62 inches
- Suitable for use with most hydraulic and machine lubricating oils
- Aluminum end blocks and mounting bolts
- Vinyl tubular sight
- Buna N seals
- Not recommended for use with water, steam, acidic fluids, caustic fluids and volatile fluids
- Reservoir must be drained to remove dial thermometer or loss of fluid will occur
Temperature & Pressure Ratings
- 150°F (65°C) maximum operating temperature
- 5 psi (34 kPa) maximum operating pressure
Common Modifications Available
- End blocks made from brass material
- Seal Material: Butyl, Fluorocarbon (Viton®) or Ethylene Propylene (EPDM)
- Centerline lengths [600 inch (15240 mm) maximum]
Custom Modifications Available
- Mounting Bolt Threads: 1/2-13UNC, M10x1.50, or M12x1.75
Minimum quantities may apply.
The flexible vinyl sight is offered on several other products that may offer features better suited for your application.
When your reservoir geometry provides a straight wall for mounting the sight gage, LDI offers a rigid nylon sight gage, GT613 Series, with the same viewing angle and dial thermometer.
If your application exceeds the capabilities of vinyl and nylon, consider metallic LDI products designed for viewing or monitoring fluid media.
Your fluid storage system is not complete until you define the reservoir. Off-the-shelf or customized to your specifications, consider LDI your source for: