GT613 Series Front Mount Rigid Nylon Sight Gage - 360° Viewing With Dial Thermometer
Additional Product Information
The GT613 Series front mount closed circuit sight gage is mounted securely with end blocks made from aluminum. These end blocks are connected with a clear, rigid tubular nylon sight providing 360° viewing of the fluid level. The nylon sight combines rigidity with break resistant toughness. A wetted dial thermometer provides direct reading of the fluid temperature.
- Centerline lengths from 3 to 12 inches
- Front mount
- .88 inch square end blocks machined from aluminum bar stock
- .81 inch diameter tubular sight
- 360° of viewing fluid level
- 1.38 inch diameter dual scale dial thermometer, 50° to 300°F and 10° to 150°C
- 1/2-20UNF mounting studs accommodate reservoir wall thicknesses up to .58 inches
- Suitable for use with most hydraulic and machine lubricating oils
- Aluminum end blocks and mounting bolts
- Nylon tubular sight
- Buna N seals
- Not recommended for use with diesel fuel, gasoline, ethylene glycol (antifreeze), polyglycols, ethyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, methyl ethyl ketone(MEK), acetone, isopropanol, water exceeding 194°F (90°C), steam, acidic, caustic and volatile fluids
- Reservoir must be drained to remove dial thermometer or loss of fluid will occur
Temperature & Pressure Ratings
- 225°F (107°C) maximum operating temperature
- 125 psi (862 kPa) maximum working pressure at 70°F (21°C)
Common Modifications Available
- End blocks made from brass material
- Seal Material: Butyl, Fluorocarbon (Viton®) or Ethylene Propylene (EPDM)
- Centerline lengths [72 inch (1828 mm) maximum]
Custom Modifications Available
- Machined Fluid Level Lines
- Mounting Bolt Threads: 1/2-13UNC, 3/8-24UNF, 3/8-16UNC, or M12x1.75
Minimum quantities may apply.
The nylon style sight gage is also offered in other series to meet a wide range of applications.
If your application exceeds the capabilities of the nylon sight gages, consider metallic LDI products designed for viewing or monitoring fluid media.
Your fluid storage system is not complete until you define the reservoir. Off-the-shelf or customized to your specifications, consider LDI your source for: