G605 Series Front Mount Redline Sight Gage - Front Viewing
Additional Product Information
The G605 Series front mount closed circuit sight gages provide front viewing of the fluid level clearly delineated by a redline on white background integral to the glass sight all secured within an aluminum body. HIGH-LOW markings are stamped into the aluminum body.
- Centerline lengths from 3 to 12 inches
- Front mount
- .90 SQ body machined from extruded aluminum bar stock
- Fluid level visible from front of gage (.50 inches wide)
- Viewing enhanced by redline on white background integral to sight glass
- HIGH-LOW markings on aluminum body
- 1/2-20UNF mounting studs accommodate reservoir wall thicknesses up to .62 inches
- Suitable for use with most hydraulic and machine lubricating oils
- Aluminum construction
- Buna N seals
- Borosilicate glass sight
- Zinc plated, steel hex nuts
- Not recommended for use with steam, acidic fluids, caustic fluids and volatile fluids.
- If aluminum construction is selected for a water application, anodizing is recommended.
Common Modifications Available
- Body Material: Brass, Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel
- Seal Material: Butyl, Fluorocarbon (Viton®), Ethylene Propylene (EPDM) or Neoprene
- Centerline lengths
Custom Modifications Available
- Sight Options: Polycarbonate or Clear Borosilicate (Ball Float Indicator)
- Surface Treatments: Clear/Color Anodize, Zinc, Nickel or Chrome Plate
- Fluid Level Markings: Custom Text, ISO Symbols or No Markings
- Mounting Bolt Threads: 1/2-13UNC, M12x1.75 or M10x1.50
- Viewing Direction: Right, Left, Front or Any Combination, Corner Viewing
Minimum quantities may apply.
LDI offers other products to enhance viewing, increase functionality or simply to change the profile of the sight gage.
Your fluid storage system is not complete until you define the reservoir. Off-the-shelf or customized to your specifications, consider LDI your source for: