Jumbo Series Reservoir - JIC Type With Welded Top
Additional Product Information
The Jumbo Series JIC type reservoirs are designed for large capacity systems. Construction consists of a welded top and multiple openings to access the inside of the reservoir. The reservoir design incorporates two lengthwise baffles positioned between opposing clean-out openings. Each reservoir is supplied with sight gages, filler breathers and access covers.
- Reservoir capacities ranging from 800 to 1000 gallons
- Four clean-out openings (two on each end)
- Two, 2 inch NPT drains (one on each end)
- Reservoir is elevated six inches above mounting surface
- Two Internal baffles positioned lengthwise between clean-out openings with circulation passages
- Exterior painted with a LDI gray primer
- Interior coated with rust preventative oil
- Two, 10 inch front mount G1615 Series sight gages
- Card thermometer integral to sight gage, dual scale 0° to 220°F and -20° to 110°C graduations
- Two, 5275 risers for mounting the 5201 filler breathers
Sight gages and filler breathers provided loose with reservoir
- Carbon steel reservoir
- Buna N seals
- Aluminum sight gages
- Zinc plated fill caps with nylon strainer baskets
- Reservoirs are not designed for internal positive or negative pressure applications. For these applications, consult the factory.
- Industry accepted design practice for hydraulic systems limits maximum operating temperature to 180° F (82° C), but materials used for fabrication of the reservoirs are capable of operating between -40° and 250° F (-40° and 121° C).
Common Modifications Available
Custom Modifications Available
- EPDM seals
- Suction ports, lines and filters
- Return ports, down pipes and diffusers
- Sight gage locations and features
- Machined mounting plates or blocks
- Mounting studs
- Clean-out geometry and locations
- Modifications to internal baffles
- Heaters and level switches
- Top coat finish
- Component installation and packaging
Minimum quantities may apply.
LDI offers other JIC type reservoirs which differ in construction or material.
LDI also offers non JIC type reservoirs to meet a range of applications.
LDI specializes in custom reservoirs with experience designing and fabricating reservoirs of all shapes and sizes to meet our customers' specific needs.
Our capabilities in fabrications go beyond just reservoirs and sheet metal construction. Custom fabrication of brackets, frames and structures is also part of our business supported by our experience in design and manufacture of related products.