Style A Stainless Steel Series Reservoir - JIC Type With Welded Top
Additional Product Information
The Style A Stainless Steel Series JIC type reservoirs are constructed with a welded top and clean-out access on each end. The reservoir design incorporates a lengthwise baffle positioned between opposing clean-out openings. Each reservoir is supplied with a sight gage, filler breather and access covers.
- Reservoir capacities ranging from 10 to 700 gallons
- Clean-out access on each end (one access cover has built-in 3/4 inch NPT drain port)
- Reservoir is elevated six inches above mounting surface
- Internal baffle positioned lengthwise between clean-out openings with circulation passages
- Reservoir bottom sloped toward center baffle
- 5 inch back mount aluminum G1620 Series sight gage (less than 300 gallons)
- 10 inch front mount aluminum G1615 Series sight gage (300 gallon and above)
- Card thermometer integral to sight gage, dual scale 0° to 220°F and -20° to 110°C graduations
- 5275SS riser for mounting 5201 filler breather (carbon steel with zinc finish)
Sight gage and filler breather provided loose with reservoir
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Buna N seals
- Aluminum sight gage
- Zinc plated carbon steel fill cap with nylon strainer basket
- Reservoirs are not designed for internal positive or negative pressure applications. For these applications, consult the factory.
- Industry accepted design practice for hydraulic systems limits maximum operating temperature to 180° F (82° C), but materials used for fabrication of the reservoirs are capable of operating between -40° and 250° F (-40° and 121° C).
Custom Modifications Available
- EPDM seals
- 316, 304L or 316L stainless steel
- Suction ports, lines and filters
- Return ports, down pipes and diffusers
- Sight gage locations, features and material
- Machined mounting plates or blocks
- Mounting studs
- Clean-out geometry and locations
- Modifications to internal baffle
- Heaters and level switches
- Top coat finish
- Component installation and packaging
Minimum quantities may apply.
LDI offers other JIC type reservoirs which differ in construction or material.
LDI also offers non JIC type reservoirs to meet a range of applications.
LDI specializes in custom reservoirs with experience designing and fabricating reservoirs of all shapes and sizes to meet our customers' specific needs.
Our capabilities in fabrications go beyond just reservoirs and sheet metal construction. Custom fabrication of brackets, frames and structures is also part of our business supported by our experience in design and manufacture of related products.