Style B Series Reservoir - JIC Type With Welded Top
Additional Product Information
The Style B Series JIC type reservoirs are constructed with a welded top and clean-out access on each end. The reservoir design incorporates a lengthwise baffle positioned between opposing clean-out openings. Each reservoir is supplied with a sight gage, filler breather and access covers. Style B reservoirs are similar to the Style A Series, but incorporate design features common to the Jumbo Series reservoirs.
- Reservoir capacities ranging from 10 to 400 gallons
- Clean-out access on each end (one access cover has built-in 3/4 inch NPT drain port)
- Reservoir is elevated six inches above mounting surface
- Internal baffle with circulation passages positioned lengthwise between clean outs
- Reservoir bottom sloped toward center baffle
- Exterior painted with a LDI gray primer
- Interior coated with a rust preventative oil
- 5 inch front mount GT623 Series sight gage
- Card thermometer integral to sight gage, dual scale 0° to 220°F and -20° to 110°C graduations
- 5275 riser for mounting 5201 filler breather
- 400 gallon reservoir has an additional baffle, drain and set of clean-out access openings
Sight gage and filler breather provided loose with reservoir
- Carbon steel reservoir
- Buna N seals
- Molded, transparent nylon sight gage with black powder coated steel guard
- Zinc plated fill cap with nylon strainer basket
- Reservoirs are not designed for internal positive or negative pressure applications. For these applications, consult the factory.
- Industry accepted design practice for hydraulic systems limits maximum operating temperature to 180° F (82° C), but materials used for fabrication of the reservoirs are capable of operating between -40° and 250° F (-40° and 121° C).
Common Modifications Available
- Unpainted (-UP)
- Replace GT623 Series sight gage with an Aluminum sight gage (-AG)
Custom Modifications Available
- EPDM seals
- Suction ports, lines and filters
- Return ports, down pipes and diffusers
- Sight gage locations and features
- Machined mounting plates or blocks
- Mounting studs
- Clean-out geometry and locations
- Modifications to internal baffle(s)
- Heaters and level switches
- Top coat finish
- Component installation and packaging
Minimum quantities may apply.
LDI offers other JIC type reservoirs which differ in construction or material.
LDI also offers non JIC type reservoirs to meet a range of applications.
LDI specializes in custom reservoirs with experience designing and fabricating reservoirs of all shapes and sizes to meet our customers' specific needs.
Our capabilities in fabrications go beyond just reservoirs and sheet metal construction. Custom fabrication of brackets, frames and structures is also part of our business supported by our experience in design and manufacture of related products.