Style RB Series Reservoir - JIC Type With Welded Top & Removable Baffle
Additional Product Information
The Style RB Series JIC type reservoirs are constructed with a welded top and clean-out access on each end. The reservoir design incorporates a lengthwise, removable baffle positioned between opposing clean-out openings. For more thorough cleaning, the baffle can be removed through clean-out opening. Each reservoir is supplied with a sight gage, filler breather and access covers.
- Reservoir capacities ranging from 10 to 300 gallons
- Clean-out access on each end (one access cover has built-in 3/4 inch NPT drain port)
- Reservoir is elevated six inches above mounting surface
- Removable internal baffle positioned lengthwise between clean-out openings with
- Reservoir bottom sloped toward center baffle
- Exterior painted with LDI gray primer
- Interior coated with a rust preventative oil
- 5 inch back mount G1620 Series sight gage
- Card thermometer integral to sight gage, dual scale 0° to 220°F and -20° to 110°C graduations
- 5275 riser for mounting 5201 filler breather
Sight gage and filler breather provided loose with reservoir
- Carbon steel reservoir
- Buna N seals
- Aluminum sight gage
- Zinc plated fill cap with nylon strainer basket
- Reservoirs are not designed for internal positive or negative pressure applications. For these applications, consult the factory.
- Industry accepted design practice for hydraulic systems limits maximum operating temperature to 180° F (82° C), but materials used for fabrication of the reservoirs are capable of operating between -40° and 250° F (-40° and 121° C).
Common Modifications Available
Custom Modifications Available
- EPDM seals
- Suction ports, lines and filters
- Return ports, down pipes and diffusers
- Sight gage locations and features
- Machined mounting plates or blocks
- Mounting studs
- Clean-out geometry and locations
- Modifications to internal baffle
- Heaters and level switches
- Top coat finish
- Component installation and packaging
Minimum quantities may apply.
LDI offers other JIC type reservoirs which differ in construction or material.
LDI also offers non JIC type reservoirs to meet a range of applications.
LDI specializes in custom reservoirs with experience designing and fabricating reservoirs of all shapes and sizes to meet our customers' specific needs.
Our capabilities in fabrications go beyond just reservoirs and sheet metal construction. Custom fabrication of brackets, frames and structures is also part of our business supported by our experience in design and manufacture of related products.