Style RT Series Reservoir - JIC Type With Bolt On Top
Additional Product Information
The Style RT Series JIC type reservoir has clean-out access on end(s) of reservoir and designed to accept a removable top. The reservoir has a lengthwise baffle positioned between opposing ends with circulation notch and one return connection. All reservoirs are supplied with a sight gage, access cover(s) and channel gasket. Reservoir tops are sold separately.
- Reservoir capacities ranging from 10 to 210 gallons
- Clean-out access on end(s), the number and size of clean-out access vary by reservoir capacity
- Reservoir is elevated six inches above mounting surface
- Internal baffle positioned lengthwise between clean-out openings with circulation notch
- Reservoir bottom sloped toward center baffle
- (1) 3/4 inch NPT drain port
- (1) return port (size varies with reservoir capacity)
- Channel gasket (provided) to seal with top (sold separately)
- Exterior painted with LDI gray primer
- Interior coated with a rust preventative oil
- 5 inch back mount G1620 Series sight gage
- Card thermometer integral to sight gage, dual scale 0° to 220°F and -20° to 110°C graduations
Sight gage provided loose with reservoir
- Carbon steel reservoir
- Buna N seals
- Aluminum sight gage
- Reservoirs are not designed for internal positive or negative pressure applications. For these applications, consult the factory.
- Industry accepted design practice for hydraulic systems limits maximum operating temperature to 180° F (82° C), but materials used for fabrication of the reservoirs are capable of operating between -40° and 250° F (-40° and 121° C).
Common Modifications Available
Custom Modifications Available
- EPDM seals
- Suction ports, lines and filters
- Return ports, down pipes and diffusers
- Sight gage locations and features
- Machined mounting plates or blocks
- Mounting studs
- Complete with custom reservoir top
- Clean-out geometry and locations
- Modifications to internal baffle
- Heaters and level switches
- Top coat finish
- Component installation and packaging
Minimum quantities may apply.
LDI offers other JIC type reservoirs which differ in construction or material.
LDI also offers non JIC type reservoirs to meet a range of applications.
LDI specializes in custom reservoirs with experience designing and fabricating reservoirs of all shapes and sizes to meet our customers' specific needs.
Our capabilities in fabrications go beyond just reservoirs and sheet metal construction. Custom fabrication of brackets, frames and structures is also part of our business supported by our experience in design and manufacture of related products.